Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reactions:

What are your reactions to, opinions about, or feelings of the book?

7 comments:

  1. I think the book is very good, I like these kinds of books and many of my friends said I would like this book and I do. I like a book with a person with a troubled life, and seeing how they lived through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right from the beginning, this book grabs your attention. I really like it because it's so different and unique. I would have never thought of North America somehow being destroyed and becoming another counry. I also feel sadness when I read this book because, in a way, there are similaritis between the capitol and Holltwood. There, everyone is so fake and only cares about themselves. Overall, I really like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably one of the best books I have ever read because of the suspense in the plot and how the characters are well developed and unique. The Hunger Games is full of great detail and imagery so it feels like you could be living in District 12 right along with Katniss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is well written. It makes you want to continue to read to see what happens next with the suspense the book builds throughout. The way the chapters are separated is perfect because they all come right when the next highest suspense point occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with brandon because at the end of each chapter, I want to read more. She plans this really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with GraceAnn because I have liked the book, and I like how the author gives detail so you can picture what the setting and characters would look like if you saw them for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this book. It kept me entertained throughout all of its pages. I loved how it was written from Katniss's point of view, and was happening in the present. I especially liked some of the dry humor laced through the pages. This book is now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete