If I could be any animal I would be a Tiger because I think they are beautiful animals, they dominate the jungle, and they are very protective of the loved ones. I think this is a beautiful trait.;)
If I were in a fight for my life, the skills I have that could help me are strength and common sense. I would use these skills together and prevail over my opposition.
If I had to fight for my life, i would use my quickness and smartness. This would help me because I could escape very easliy and use cleverness to avoid dangerous things.
If I was in a fight for my life, I would run and hide from anything dangerous for as long as I possibly could. I would avoid danger because I have common sense, and I would use cleverness so it would be hard for the person who is trying to kill me to sneak up on me.
Well the few skills I have I think would be useful. I could make traps and use my common sense to hide out as long as possible to let the other enemies kill themselves. If i had to I would try to be sneaky to kill my enemies.
If I could be any animal I would be a Tiger because I think they are beautiful animals, they dominate the jungle, and they are very protective of the loved ones. I think this is a beautiful trait.;)
ReplyDeleteI am small and quick which would help me escape something dangerous, or I might be able to outrun something.
ReplyDeleteIf I were in a fight for my life, the skills I have that could help me are strength and common sense. I would use these skills together and prevail over my opposition.
ReplyDeleteIf I had to fight for my life, i would use my quickness and smartness. This would help me because I could escape very easliy and use cleverness to avoid dangerous things.
ReplyDeleteIf I was in a fight for my life, I would run and hide from anything dangerous for as long as I possibly could. I would avoid danger because I have common sense, and I would use cleverness so it would be hard for the person who is trying to kill me to sneak up on me.
ReplyDeleteIf I were in a fight I think that my speed and my fighting knowledge would allow to thrive against the opposing fighter.
ReplyDeleteWell the few skills I have I think would be useful. I could make traps and use my common sense to hide out as long as possible to let the other enemies kill themselves. If i had to I would try to be sneaky to kill my enemies.
ReplyDelete